Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wish

Happy Hump Day everyone! The work week is downhill from here and Friday is now in sight! I think this is probably one of my favorite Tilda's ( I don't say that about each one, do I????) I just think she looks like she's sooooooooooooo deep in thought!
I colored her with my Copic markers (soon to be available at Hallmark Scrapbook) and set her inside a circle I cut with my Nestabilities. The DP is by Daisy D's from last year or maybe even the year before. Cardstock is Bazzill.
I got that beautiful pink ribbon from I Heart Papers, and the buttons are just from my stash. I threaded them with some embroidery floss. The letter from "wish" came from that sheet of letter stickers that comes with the packages of Basic Grey paper. I used the lower case letters. I also used a couple of my Martha Stewart border punches across the bottom. I really love those border punches!!


I sure hope you're not getting tired of seeing me make Tilda cards. I just got a whole bunch of new ones that I'll be inking up pretty quickly. I'll TRY and squeeze in some other cards here and there! LOL! Don't forget!! If you love the Magnolia stamps, they are on their way to Hallmark Scrapbooks shop. They should be there soon, with awesome prices and superb customer service!!



Thanks so much for stopping by to check in on me today! I sure do appreciate your visits, and love it even more if you take a minute to say hi and let me know what you think about things. Have a wonderful day and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment