Sunday, February 22, 2009

Think Green! Downloadable stamps from The Cutting Cafe'

I don't normally do St Patty's Day cards, but with these adorable downloadable stamps from Regina's The Cutting Cafe', how could I even resist??!! The shamrock is from her set of St Patrick's Day downloadable stamps, and the calendar is from her new set of calendars. I love BOTH sets!!
I've been wanting to do a Tilda all dressed in green on top of a March calendar, so once I started it, I just couldn't bring myself to leave my desk until it was done! (it's now 1:40 am!!) LOL! All the coloring on Tilda and the stamps was done with my Copic markers.

The DP is by Sassafrass Lass, the dark green paper is Basic Grey, and the cardsock is Bazzill. I cut the shamrock tag out with my Nesties, and used my new favorite border punch by Martha Stewart!


That's about it for this one! Be sure and visit The Cuting Cafe' to check out Regina's new stamp sets! Forgot to mention that everything is popped up off the card for dimension. Thanks for stopping in to see me today and hope to see you again soon! HUGS!



No comments:

Post a Comment