Monday, February 23, 2009

Miss you! Peggy Loves Vintage

This card seriously took me about all of 10 minutes to make! And isn't it the cutest? I don't think it LOOKS like it only took 10 minutes to make! Seriously, I wouldn't have even had the time to grab my purse and keys to go to the store to even buy a card in that amount of time!!!!
To make it, I used one of the adorable files from the Circus CD from Peggy Loves Vintage. Isn't this little adorable elephant too precious? And "miss you" is exactly what it was saying to me. I just printed the pic out with my computer, used a piece of craft cardstock, cut a piece of red Bazzill cardstock and a couple strips of white Bazzill cardstock, tied a bow, and that was it!!! The "miss you"stamp is from Kim Hughes over at Cornish Heritage Farms. I love these vintage cd's!! They take me right back to cards from my childhood. Please be sure and go check them out! Peggy is working on getting her web site up where she can sell world wide, so don't worry! These adorable images will soon be available to everyone! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment