Monday, February 9, 2009

It's Bitten by the Bug Monday!

I so enjoy turning on my computer on Monday morning and checking out the Bitten by the Bug blog. Each Monday Regina Easter posts the design team's projects which utilize the latest Cricut challenge cut. This week the design team had a two part assignment: use the LOVE cut from the Home Accents cartridge and LOVE had to be brown.


I used more of that yummy BasicGray Bittersweet paper line to cover my pink bazzill cardstock Tags, Bags, Boxes and More box cut. Pop dots were inserted to create more depth on the LOVE design. The top heart was covered with additional bazzill cardstock, a pink polka dot bow, and a crocheted heart. The box was tied closed with a valentine colored organza ribbon. I can't wait to use this box for gift giving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment