Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tilda card and some very exciting news!

I'm sooooo excited to announce that I am now a member of the Magnolia-licious design team. I have fallen completely in love with these stamps, so you can't imagine how happy I was to get the invitation from them! This is my first card as a design team member, and it's for the March sketch challenge.

You know, I was never much of a sketch person before, but the more I'm doing them, I'm really starting to like them! The DP for this one is Kaiser, and the stamp of course is Magnolia. Cardstock is Bazzill.
I colored her with my wonderful Copic markers and added some ribbon and a Prima flower with a Making Memories brad in it. Oh and the photo corners are from a Cuttlebug die. All of these products are available at Hallmark Scrapbook.


I've seen a few people taking pics of their copics they used, and I know it sure helps me. So thought I would jump on that bandwagon too! Hope it helps you!

Thanks so much for stopping by to check on me today and I sure hope to see you back again soon! Have a wonderful Sunday!! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment