Thursday, February 26, 2009

Looking for a GREAT Subcription Deal???


I have discovered a publication in recent months that I really like: Cards - The Hottest Trends in Card Making. This publication is by the same company that publishes Scrapbook Trends, Handmade, Beads, etc. Sadly I have found the individual issues to be a bit costly ($20), causing me to think twice about each potential purchase.

Not to worry - there is good news!! Right now there is a special where you can order 12 issues of your favorite of the listed publications, and receive 6 issues of a second publication free. Now, I will say that the subscription price is still a bit higher than you average magazine ($84-$89), but these publications are more book-like than periodical-like.



The subscription special can be accessed from this link: http://www.beadtrendsmag.com/shoppingcart.html?Category=PROMO
Scroll down and read carefully as there are several combination options. I chose 12 issues of Cards and 6 issues of Handmade. I was very tempted to go with scrapbook trends, but in the end I chose Handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment