Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm nuts about you - Peggy Loves Vintage


Do you like vintage images?? I'm crazy about them, and if you are too, then you just can't miss visiting Peggy Loves Vintage! This etsy shop ( Peggy is my wonderful, fantastic, amazing sister) is just full of vintage image cd's!! Here's a quick little card I made tonight with an image from her new Vintage Circus cd's. Talk about a FUN cd!! I just printed the image on my cardstock, cut it out and glued it to another strip of cardstock that I had stamped. The "I'm nuts about you" stamp and the elephant footprints are from the Pea-Nut series of stamps from over at Our Craft Lounge. And the best part??!! Right now, Peggy is having a HUGE sale at her etsy shop. So please pop over to her shop and take a look around! If you've been searching hard for vintage images, your search is over!
Thanks for stopping by to see me today and I hope to see you back again soon!! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment