Friday, February 27, 2009

♥ ♛ the romantic moment he gave me ..

After all the classes & the work,in the weekends i usually being a lazy ass. I have been doing nothing but sleeping & browsing the internet for the whole day!. Hney is busy doing his work for his presentation next week. He hasn't been sleeping for almost 4 days now,he stayed up all night long & only took a nap later on lunch time. Poor thing ~


Anyway,while i was figuring out what to do,i saw choggie in the other side of my bed. I remembered that i haven't post any blog about him.


So i am in the mood of telling little stories about hney gifts since choggie was one of his surprises.
(Romantic Mode = On)


Since the first time i knew him,hney has always been the kind of guy that always makes me feel special. I'm not even sure what he did.. he just does. He's not really a romantic kind of guy,really. He will not do the sweet things to me everyday. But while i didn't expect it,he always succeedly surprised me that didn't even give me any clues of what was about to happened!. That's why it always goin to be special and will always be. =)


I remembered this one time,sometime after my birthday;2 years ago,we dine in pizzahut. while we're waiting for our food ordered,he said he needed to use the toilet. I waited for about half an hour and asked me to close my eyes. I thought he was going to make some jokes while eventually he ran along outside to buy me candles that he put into the cake from pizzahut to wished me happy birthday. i knew that it was spontaneous thing.. it was just touching!.


He also gave me this huge set of beautiful roses before i had to moved back to Indonesia. I kept it until it died. Quite sometimes he bought me roses that people sell in the street where we were happened to be there. It always makes me blushed.


But the one thing that i remember the most is when i was about to have a vacation back in Indonesia,just couple of months before this present time,i was already staying in Malaysia at that time. Unfortunately,my flight was canceled that day,but the day after it,a package of big beautiful roses arrived at my door with a note that says "Sorry for hasn't being a good 'husband' lately". I felt like i was going to cry at that time!. That package supposedly sent to my home in Jakarta,but since the flight has been canceled,he sent it at the apartment in malaysia. How sweet ~


this is the pics of the flowers he sent me that day..



Later on,on our birthday we were in Thailand,at hney's home country. We were about to celebrate both our bithday together for the first time,because for the last 2 years,we had not a chance to celebrated it together. Mine's in 27th Dec,his is on 28th Dec,just a day later mine's. what a coincidence,isn't it!. As for me,i don't need anything that special on my birthday. some little meaningful are already mean a looot to me. For example,the presence of the people i love the most and their prayers are already are the best gift for me. I'm glad that he felt the same way too. So that night,we blow our little cakes..



Before we blow the cakes,we went to this mall in Thailand for a little refreshing. The story is a little bit similar with the Pizzahut story that i told you before. We went for lunch in Sizzler. He said he wanted to go somewhere for a bit (he didn't say where). I actually was already felt suspicious. I was damn nervous the whole time while i was waiting for him. After about 20 minutes he came back with empty hand. I figured i was just too confidence and i forgot about my guess already. After we finished the lunch,he said he wanted to stob by one of the department store in the mall,we went to the sections of Dolls and Teddies. He then said that I can find some cute ones and he will buy it for me. I started looking,until hney was already in the front of me,holding a giiiannntt wrapped gift. It was already wrapped!!. He was smart,he asked me to look around so then he can freely go to the counter where they wrapped it and kept it for him!.
And of course,it was a giiiant teddy!!. A giiiant hugee one!!. The biggest i've ever had. It is a dog teddy,he chose it because i used to have this small dog doll where i used to sleep with it all the friggin time. He was named 'doggie'. But doggie was broken sometimes after i move to malaysia. I still kept it in my wardrobe,i'm afraid to ripped it even more. Hney knew about it,and he then chose a teddy that looks a bit similar with my old doggie. That's why i named him choggie from 'chocolate & doggie',since his color is chocolate. ~
I LOVEEE IT!!.


and this is choggie

Thank you,hney..
You're the sweetest and best i've ever had! ever!.


Oooh,and Hney made a painting of us at the first year we broke up & live separately. When he was still in college in KDU in Penang Island,Malaysia taking Interior Design. He had to make a painting at that time for his assginment,and he paint this.. (right now Hney is in ,Equator Academy of Art)


His painting is abut our Long Distance Relationship which is over right now because we're together again now. =)
We had LDR on the 2nd year we were together that eventually we broke up for about a year. Me in a towel represent a very me,the stairs represent the long and far ways that separated us,the black tree or could also mean a crack between us,and hney close up face represent that this is the way he saw us at that time.
HOW SMART and BEAUTIFUL,is it?.

No comments:

Post a Comment