Sunday, February 15, 2009

BBTB Challenge to you this week? Use the B or b from Alphalicious as a Monogram card

Hi everyone. We're back to Monday again. I don't know about you, but the weekend went by way to fast and I'm so far behind on my blogging! So sorry I haven't gotten around to see you, but I promise I will get caught up! This weeks Bitten By The Bug challenge to you is to use either the B or b from the Alphalicious cartridge.

The pattern paper is Bo Bunny and the cardstock is Bazzill. The B was cut on my Expression at 6" with the shadow. The striped ribbon is by Cosmo Cricket, the tag is a Sizzix die and the brad in the tag is from Making Memories.

Isn't that cow just the cutest? I love that stamp! It's by Penny Black and I colored it in with my Copic markers then cut it out with my oval Nesties. That pretty chipboard glitter heart is by Melissa Frances.


I think that pretty much covers everything. We'd sure love it if you would take part in the challenge. Just make your project and then post a link over at Bitten By The Bug. And don't forget to go see what the rest of the designers put together for the challenge!
Thanks for stopping by to see me and hope to see you again soon! HUGS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment