Thursday, February 19, 2009

Home Sick for the Day = More Cards

I spent today home sick. I think I had a 24 hour virus. I first began to feel unwell yesterday afternoon, the night was horrid, the morning was icky, the afternoon was so-so, then suddenly at dinner time I WANTED FOOD! Sometime late this afternoon I finally ventured into my scrapping room. I had a few cards to assemble and embellish (previously posted Easter cards). Then I thought I would do a little stamping.

First I used embossing ink and black sparkly embossing powder and created this card:


Next, I continued with the embossing ink and embossed with silver powder. I then used my embossing ink pen and colored in various spaces using cream embossing powder. Finally I went back and filled in a few more spaces and used holographic embossing powder. This is triple embossing effect:





And finally I stamped Holly. She is so cute, and I had yet to stamp her. So tonight was the night. I colored her with markers, then embossed her bow.


So.... I really hope tomorrow finds me completely back to normal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment