Sunday, February 8, 2009

Home Safe and Sound

Wow, what a weekend! A group of friends and I (my friends Kathy, Toby, Suzanne, Pat, Beth, and Sally) joined a larger group of extended friends at a scrapbooking retreat in GA. this weekend. Our adventures began on Thursday afternoon and we arrived home safely tonight (Sunday). I managed to scrap 38 pages (beating last year's total by 2 pages), as well as make a card for a future BBtB challenge.

I am not going to post all 38 pages, but I will give a you a little peek into my weekend. First, Bethany's room in Charleston, where she is in college:


Ian and some friends celebrating his 18th birthday:



For Ian's senior year album - History being made:



For the Family Book, Thanksgiving time:




Bethany with Grandma Edwards, at Granny's after Christmas, and on Christmas morning:



Same Thanksgiving photos scrapped for Bethany's book:



And finally, page one of Ian's two page layout from the Flashback concert:


No comments:

Post a Comment