Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hog Wild about the Irish

Happy Friday everyone!!! I've got some exciting news to announce on Sunday, so stay tuned! I just felt like doing a light hearted, whimsical card tonight, so that's exactly what I did! I grabbed this cute stamp I just got from Whippersnapper, and was looking at it after I stamped it trying to figure out what I wanted to do when this popped into my head!
I colored the stamp with my Copic markers (coming soon to Hallmark Scrapbook), and I think it clearly shows I still need to learn a lot more about those! The DP is Nana's Kids and cardstock is Bazzill.

I added a couple Prima Flowers with some Making Memories brads in the center, and then printed off the sentiment from my computer which is double popped for dimension. Used my new favorite MS border punch too!! A lot of you will be happy to see that Hallmark Scrapbook is going to be carrying the Martha Stewart border punches!! And she ships anywhere!! YAY!!



That was all there was to it! Quite simple really! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!! HUGS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment