Thursday, February 26, 2009

Three Clovers Thursday Challenge

Hi everyone! It's Thursday, and that means it's time for our next Three Clovers Thursday challenge over at Three Clovers Designs! Kerry's challenge to you this week is to use B+B+B! What's that? translation please? Ok, it's to use brown+blue+buttons! What a fun challenge, huh?

I actually had no idea who made this stamp because a friend of mine from the UK sent it to me. I'm sure a LOT of you know Dawny from Pink Piggy! Thanks Dawny! And then I saw that Claudia Rosa had used the exact same stamp a couple days ago believe it or not, and she listed the maker! How's that for a coinkydink??? Thanks so much Claudia!! The stamp is by LeLo Design by Stampavie called Natural Boy.

I layered up a bunch of Bazzill cardstock and used my SU ticket punch in the corners. I really like that look. I don't know why, but I do! LOL! Then used some little brads in the corners that I had in my stash. The DP is by Serendipity that I've had in my stash for quite a while.


I added a simple strip of blue cardstock down the right side and topped it off with some blue gingham ribbon tied in a bow. I don't usually do this, but I left this one totally sentiment free to make it nice and versatile. For the buttons, I wanted just an array of different buttons across the bottom, and I threaded them with some brown embroidery thread.




This was a really fun challenge!!! We'd LOVE it if you would pop over to Three Clovers Designs and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!!! HUGS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment