Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just a Note

You might be an Internet addict when... you discover Panera Bread closes earlier than you'd expected on a Friday night, so you decide to try to get the Wi-Fi signal from your car before leaving. Yes, I made E sit with me for 30 minutes on Friday while I got online before the WiFi signal was shut off by the staff!


As many of you know, E & I have been in the midst of a move over the last few months. I am happy (and rather embarrassed) to say that we finally moved into an apartment last week, which we will have for the next six months.


As happens during moves, I am at the mercy of companies waiting for installation of services, and it is absolutely killing me to wait for an Internet connection. I am suppose to have service starting this upcoming Friday, but until then, my posting (and commenting) may continue to be a little sporadic. Just wanted to let you know where I've been this last week and why I may be rather absent this one as well.


I have decided that I am hopeless without my computer and Internet access; I feel as useless as a typewriter is in modern society without them. I am, however, still enamored with the idea of typewriters, so I figured that, for now, I'd leave you with some of my favorite typewriter images as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment