Sunday, February 22, 2009

Life is Good! New Bitten By The Bug challenge

Life is Good, Without a doubt!! I know sometimes things happen to make us wonder, but if it weren't for the bad times, how could we possibly understand just how good the good times really are?! The Bittem By The Bug challenge to you this week is to use the LIFE IS GOOD phrase from the Graphically Speaking cartridge.
I don't own this adorable Tilda yet, I was lucky enough that a new blogging friend, Jacque, sent me some to play with. Isn't she the cutest??? Thank you Jacque!!! I now have to have the stamp. LOL! Does it get any better than having your bare toes in the cool grass on a summer day? It's the simple things, I'm tellin ya! *smile*


The DP is Making Memories and cardstock is Bazzill. I used the Tilda from Jacque and then also used the Magnolia stamp fence with summer background. I colored them both in with my Copic markers. I cut the LIFE IS GOOD out with my Cricut Expression about five times and layered them together for faux chipboard. Stuck some Prima flowers on there with a Making Memories brad in the center, and then put a flourish as a stem that I cut out with my Pazzle Inspiration. All of these things, including the stamps and Copics, are available at Hallmark Scrapbook! (the Tildas and Copics are on the way to them)
That's about it for this one. Be sure and pop over to Bitten By The Bug to see the other designers wonderful creations! Thanks for stopping by to see me and I hope your Monday is going well so far. Hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!



No comments:

Post a Comment