Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cherry Tilda on a swing - Hello

I have some really exciting news for you!!! I know a LOT of you have been looking for Magnolia stamps in the US. Well... Hallmark Scrapbook is going to be carrying the stamps along with the Copic markers!!! The prices they are putting on these stamps are the best I've seen yet! Just pop over to HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK, and do a search for Magnolia. (She's still trying to get them set up on their site - or just click on Magnolia). You'll see the prices she's putting on them. It's AWESOME! She's waiting for her order to come in, so keep a close eye out!
For this card I used Cherry Tilda. I don't have the swing yet, so I used one that my wonderful friend Dawny from Pink Piggy sent me!! Thank you again Dawny! I cut out Cherry Tilda and popped her up off the swing stamp. And then chalk inked the background in blue. I colored the stamp with my Copic markers. I'm still amazed at how wonderful these markers are!

I used the Martha Stewart heart border punch, the DP is Scenic Route, and the cardstock is Bazzill except for the blue. I have no idea what that is. Sorry! Also put some Dew Drops down the right edge.
Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and I hope to see you back again soon! Have a wonderful Sunday!! HUGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment