Thursday, February 12, 2009

Color My World - a card using Tilda, Cricut, and Pazzle!

Happy Friday everyone!!! This one was a lot of fun to make! I really love the bright primary colors! And I really enjoy combining the Tilda stamps with my Cricut cuts! For this one, I used the sitting Tilda with hair bow and colored her up with my Copic markers.
The DP is by Scenic Route and the cardstock is Bazzill. I cut the crayon with my Cricut Expression machine using my Locker Talk cartridge. The flourish was cut using my Pazzle Inspiration machine with the Twirls and Swirls cd. All of these items are available at Hallmark Scrapbook!

I used my Fiskars Threading Water punch across the bottom and just did the circle tag on my computer. I cut the circle and scalloped circle out with my nesties. That's about it for this one! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and I sure hope to see you back again soon! Remember to sign up for my blog candy below if you like the Tilda stamps! HUGS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment