Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Cutting Cafe conversation box

I can't shout this from the rooftops loud enough. I love Regina's downloadable stamps and cutting files over at The Cutting Cafe'! I have so much fun with these things! This one is a little box she made for those boxes of candy conversation hearts. Well, that's not all it's good for! I'm going to put a little Easter treat in this one!

I cut the box out with my Pazzle Inspiration out of kraft cardstock from PTI so it would be sturdy. (The Pazzle is available at Hallmark Scrapbook). Then covered that with my Making Memories DP. That cute little frog, well it's floating around this mess of a crafting area somewhere, but I'm pretty sure it's by Whippersnapper.

I colored the stamp up with my Copic markers and then cut it out and popped it up off the box for some dimension. I added the border using my MS border punch and added a little ribbon. That's all there was to it! It was so quick and easy to make thanks to Regina's files! Please be sure and visit her site and look through all the amazing stamps and cutting files she has to offer.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope to see you back again soon! Tomorrow is hump day! WOOHOO!! HUGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment