Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to my hubby!


Good morning! Are you having a good weekend? The weather has been so nice! Not too hot, not too cool. Perfect for the last couple days of spring. I wanted to show you the card I made for my hubby for Father's  Day. It's a very simple card. I let the image do all the talking on this one. No embellishments at all. Just used some patterned paper from Pink Petticoat matted with Bazzill cardstock. This fabulous image is from Kenny K and I think she's gorgeous!! I've got a really cute picture of myself that I got a couple years back when I went to Vegas with my two very favorite ladies in the entire world. We were celebrating turning 50 together. We came across one of those places that insert your face into a sexy pic. We had a blast with that one. Anyway, I had my face inserted into a Cowgirl pinup, so I couldn't pass up this image.


Of course I had to come up with my own sentiment. LOL! And I've got to tell you that he truly LOVED this card when he opened it. heehee  Well....what guy wouldn't??!!

She's colored with Copic markers - The T series of grays and the R20's series for the reds. I used E11, E01, and E00 for her skin. For her hair, I used E97, 99. and 17. I didn't care for how it came out, but it was one of the last things I colored and I just didn't have the time to redo her again. She did take a while to color.  And for those of you that know me, the first part of the sentiment is on the front, and here's the inside



And now I'd like to share some pics in memory of my wonderful dad....Happy Father's Day Dad!

My dad when he was about two years old


What a handsome guy!


He sure did love to fish!


And last but not least, a picture of my mom and dad


Have a wonderful day everyone!! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment