Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW: FOREVER AND A DAY

I usually watch local films as long as it is from Star Cinema. I feel that the movie company does quality films and makes watching not a waste of money and time. So, I watched their latest one - "Forever and A Day". I was expecting something that could blow me away like how "Catch Me, I'm In Love" and "In The Name of Love" did to me in the past few months.

While this film has a good storyline, I think it lacked personality. Direk Cathy Garcia Molina did a splendid job again in the directing chops but there was no special magic. The tandem of Sam Milby and KC Concepcion did not have any spark - walang kilig factor. The cinematography was once again breathtaking as you will learn to appreciate Philippines more. But this is supposed to be a love story and I was not much convinced with the sweet scenese. Though I would like to commend that Sam is doing a good job in the acting part as compared to his previosu movies. And KC was a revelation here as she has really turned into a brilliant actress.

This movie is good but not something that is exceptional. 3 out 5 popcorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment