1. Halle Berry
- Halle has always automatically impressed us with her fashion choices on and off the awards shows. And this year was no exception. Donning a crystal enrusted Marchesa gown, she wowed everyone and outshone every girl that night.
2. Reese Witherspoon
- Reese played it simple yet came out elegant and chic. She brought back the old Hollywood with this black and white piece from Giorgo Armani. A-hot!
3. Jennifer Hudson
- A much slimmer and stunning JHud appears in this year's Oscars. Her tangerine ensemble from Versace truly fits her to a "T".
4. Natalie Portman
- Despite having baby bumps, Natalie looked stunning in her Rodarte gown. And who could miss those pair of Jimmy Choo shoes. She was simply prepared to accept her trophy.
5. Anne Hathaway
- Anne surely rocked the night with numerous outfit changes but her red vintage Valentino gown was the one that tops it all, She was smoldering hot and sexy.
6. Jennifer Lawrence
- Simple yet striking. This is how I'll describe Jennifer's Calvin Klein red gown. She surely has the goods to don such a nice dress.
7. Sandra Bullock
- Sandra was among the few ones which donned a red gown that night and she did it with ease. Her strapless scarlet gown from Vera Wang was as hot as her.
8. Mandy Moore
- I find Mandy's dress simple yet nice. Though not as fashionable than the other pieces the other stars wore, she still did well in donning the Monique Lhuiller creation.
9. Scarlett Johannson
- I was not really impressed by her hair during the night but heck with it. She still looked amazingly gorgeous with her daring magenta lace gown from Dolce & Gabbane.
10. Mila Kunis
- Although she was not among the nominees for the night, Mila still grabbed attention. Thanks to her lacy lavender set created by Elie Saab.
Credits: Yahoo Images