Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Farms



I really like the challenge cut for this weeks Bitten by the Bug projects.  It is the sign on the Christmas Noel cartridge.  I have long admired the adorable sign, but had yet to design a project which included this particular element.  I was excited when Regina chose this cut and asked us to use brown and "go fall." 

I decided to go whimpsical in my approach, pretty much abonding reality! I cut my center tree in a polkadots and I used a smaller polkadot for the pumpkin on the farm sign and the left page matting.  I cut extra leaves to scatter about using three different papers, two solds and more polkadots! 

I used two different Bazzill cardstocks for the pumpkins, the highlighting a few of the pumpkins with a bling cardstock.

I finished th project off with ribbons and white ink.....  My daughter and her college roommates usually to pumpkin picking; I can't wait to see this year's photos on this cute layout!!


No comments:

Post a Comment