Sunday, October 18, 2009

BBTB challenge - sign from Noel Solutions cart

Sure hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I know I sure did, but they go by way too quickly! They always do. But the fun part of Sunday nights is that it's time to reveal a new challenge for Bitten By The Bug. This week, Regina asked us to use this awesome sign from the Christmas Solutions cartridge. I cut it out in shadow with a dark brown and then the regular cut in this chocolate brown. I cut the sign again about an inch smaller and cut out the actual sign part, and ran it through my computer with a digi stamp from The Cutting Cafe'. I popped it up for dimension off of some fabulous Basic Grey paper and added a punched border from a Martha Stewart punch. Added a gingham bow and a couple of silver brads, and this one was done!

Please be sure and visit Bitten By The Bug to see what the other designers came up with for this sign. I haven't seen them yet, cause Regina keeps them a secret from everyone until posting. But I have no doubt you're in for some real eye candy! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon!! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment