Monday, October 26, 2009

Bitten By The Bug blog hop - tag challenge

Welcome to another Bitten By The Bug Blog Hop! Hope you've been enjoying your hop along the path so far! If you've arrived here via the fabulously talented Shelly, then you're on the right track. This week, Regina challenged us to use the pointed tag from Stretch Your Imagination. I have never used this tag, and that's just another reason why I totally love these challenges! I am crazy about the way this tag looks and can not wait to hang it off a gift bag!!

I used this adorable stamped image from Belles and Whistles thanks to my friend. (she knows who she is and thank you again!!) And I have fallen in love with this stamp! I colored her with Copic markers and the papers are from Recollections from Michael's. The bat is from Magnolia-licious, and added a button with a little bow up and a cute jack-o-lantern charm by the hanging cord.

Now for the fun stuff, leave me a comment on this post by midnight Friday night, and I'll pull a name via random.org to win some blog candy. This consists of a fun set from Rob & Bob, a bag of flowers, some eyelets, a book of tags, and some metallic rub-ons.
After you've left your comment, head on over to Marina's. She's one talented lady, and I'm sure you're going to love what she has to show you! If you get lost along the way, just head over to Bitten By The Bug to help guide you through. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment