Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Nicki and an adorable card from The Cutting Cafe'!!!!

Happy Friday everyone! Today is my oldest daughter's birthday! Happy Birthday Nicki! I love you so much and we're so proud of the beautiful woman you've turned out to be! Hope you have the best birthday ever!! I fell in love with this adorable image of Cinderella by Mo Manning when I first saw her on Pam's blog, and had to immediately purchase her! Nicki is such a hard little worker, and I just thought it would be too cute to make a birthday card for her with Cinderella! I even cased the sentiment from Pam too! Thanks Pam!! :) She's colored with my copic markers. The tag, scalloped circle set, and scalloped frame for the stamped image were all cut with the Cricut Expression using the Storybook cartridge and Tage, Bags, Boxes, and more cartridge. The inside says "may all your birthday dreams and wishes come true".

This next adorable card is a new mitten shaped card that is available at The Cutting Cafe'. I just think this is the cutest mitten card ever!! And it even comes with an envelope template that is the perfect size for the card! I used Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses which I got from Hallmark Scrapbook, and cut the card with my Pazzle Inspiration. The word circle is also from The Cutting Cafe' from a set called Christmas Circle Set 2. I just cut it out using circle Nestabilities. The snowflake on the inside was cut from the Winter Woodland cartridge.




That's it for today ladies! Hope you've enjoyed the cards and have a wonderful Friday! HUGS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment