Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One last Halloween card to post and GDT for Whimsical Scraps and Bugs

I'm very pleased to announce that I was invited to play along with two challenges this month over at Whimiscal Scraps and Bugs as a guest design team member. I had a great time and wanted to thank Cindy for inviting me to play along with the two challenges!! The first challenge was a recipe challenge. It was to use three colors (orange, purple, and black), two stars from any Cricut cartridge, and one stamped image. I used #294 Tilda with Spider (LOVE her!!) which I received from Magnolia-licious.

Most of the paper is Recollections from Michael's, and the cardstock is Bazzil. Tilda is colored with copics on an oval cut with Nestabilities. The stars were cut from the George cartridge and the loopy border punch is by Martha Stewart. Added a few buttons to balance out the design and this one was finished! Thanks a lot for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment