Monday, October 12, 2009

New Projects and Cut Files



It's Monday and you know what that means: new projects complete with directions, photos, and cut files have posted at Custom Crops! I had three projects post today: Winter Wonderland layout, Sleigh Ride in the Woods card, and Postage Stamp layout. The Winter layout includes lessons on heat embossing.

I really like the new SEI Winter Song paper that I used for the Winter layout. I may need to order more of this before we are heavily into the holiday season (and it sells out - insert shreak here). The paper comes with flocked sheets, glittered sheets, and foiled sheets of paper - all of which are cardstock weight and some of them are double sided. Have I convinced you that you want this paper?? It really is very nice.

Both the winter layout and the sleigh ride card were created using the Winter Woodlands cartridge. The postage stamp layout was created entirely with an old favorite: Base Camp. Also, the postage stamp layout article might be worth reading - it offers specific examples of when a postage stamp layout is beneficial in your scrapping. I have used this type of layout a couple of times, though my favorite is the band layout I discuss in the article.

I know I probably do not need to write this, but to get to mylist of articles you just need to click on the Custom Crops blinky on the left side of my blog. Please do leave a comment at Custom Crops if you like the projects - - We LOVE feedback!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment