Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm starting on my Christmas cards!

Happy Saturday! I am finally starting to work on my Christmas cards. Pretty soon, I will be working hard and heavy to try and get them all done so I don't have to stress about it. I always start out with such good intentions, and always end up short of my goal. Maybe this year will be different. We'll see. For this card, I used a new stamp set from The Cutting Cafe' called Christmas Long Borders. If you haven't checked out Regina's digi stamps, please do yourself a favor and go have a peek. She's got some really amazing Christmas sets available right now!


This gorgeous little girl is Noelle Bearing Gifts from Digital Penil Too, and she's colored with Copics. Is she not just gorgeous?? I just adore her Christmas coat and she has the most beautiful face. I placed her on a mat that was trimmed with a Martha Stewart border punch that my wonderful friend Jacque sent me! Thanks again Jacque! The DP is from an old, old, old stack and the cardstock is Bazzil. The images are printed on cryogen white. OH! Almost forgot to say that the snowflakes are cut with the Cricut Expression and Winter Woodland cartridge available for a wonderful price at Hallmark Scrapbook.
That's it for today. The kids went to the Pumpkin Patch today, so tomorrow we will be busy carving faces in them! Hope you're enjoying your weekend! Thanks for stopping by to see me and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment