Friday, October 23, 2009

Clean and Simple - A new Magnolia-licious blog hop!

Happy Friday everyone, and welcome to a CLEAN AND SIMPLE Magnolia-licious blog hop! If you've arrived here from the blog of the fabulously talented Cheryl Rowley (she's my coloring hero), then you're on the right track. I've been seeing this term "clean and simple" on quite a few blogs lately, so Kerry , (this chickie is amazingly talented. You've GOT to check out her work!!)challenged us to come up with our own Clean and Simple card with a Magnolia-licious stamp. Thanks for the challenge, Kerry! Actually, it was a fairly easy challenge because the Magnolia stamps are so beautiful, that they can stand on their own so easily, don't you think? I just had to use the new Peachy Tilda (#389) I received from Magnolia-licious.
The papers I used were from my scrap bin, and I added nothing but a simple double mat under the stamped image, and a scrap of ribbon. I will say that I had to down size my card. I do not think a single stamped image would look very good on a 6" square card, so I used a standard A2. So that's it for this card. Now for the fun stuff. Leave me a comment on this post before midnight next Friday (Oct 30th), and I will randomly draw one winner. What will you win, you ask???? (insert evil little grin here). Well it will be a surprise! GASP! You won't know what you're getting until you get it. But if you like Magnolia stamps, then I think you'll like the prize. *smiles*
Once you've left your comment for the blog candy, be sure and hop on to the very talented Suzanne's blog! I'm sure she's got an awesome card to show you with her clean and simple technique! She's the last stop along the trail. Once you're done with the hop, be sure and pop over to Magnolia-licious Highlites where you will see a challenge issued to you for your own clean and simple card, and there will a prize from Diana!
Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS and have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment