Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Prize Tags for the Cowboy Chili Cookoff


Wednesday is the annual Cowboy (or should that be Cow-person??) Chili Cookoff in my office.  Each year three awards are presented:  Best Tasting Chili, Fire Chili, and Wimpiest Chili.  I was asked to make gift tags for the awards and this is what I came up with. 



The base tag was cut with Winter Woodlands.  All of the paper doll pieces were cut with the original Paper Doll Dress Up, except for the fire in the chili pot.  The fire came from Everyday Paper Dolls.  Have I gone on and on yet about how much I like the new Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge??  I really enjoying the various cuts and fun, fun projects that can be made with both paper doll cartridges.




I am making White Chicken Chili for the cookoff, complete with avacado and sour cream on the side.  And just to be honest, I am going for the wimpiest award.  I like my chicken chili, but I do not like it with anymore than a hint of spice.




I'll let you know if I come home with the stick horse award!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment