Saturday, October 30, 2010

Revisiting Halloween Past


Yesterday I said there would be a surprise post today - surprising to both of us as I had no idea what I would be making.  Well, sadly what I made was a horrid headache!  The headache stole both my creative mojo and my concentration so the surprise Halloween project I am sharing is from last Halloween.


I really liked this treat box and card set.  The box is the classic matchbox style with a wrap around sleeve and a slide out box. I chose Basic Grey Halloween print paper to make the box spooky fun. I welded the spider web from Paper Doll Dress Up into an oval to make the top of the box for a spooky touch.  I also crafted an oval tag with it's cute little monster and attached the tag to the box. 



I also made a matching card to go with the box.  One of my favorite little goblins received this box (with six fun size candy bars inside) and this card.

My headache is fading so I am hopeful that as the pain goes away my creative mojo will return!  Let's hope so because I have not completed my BBTB2 project of the week yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment