Thursday, September 10, 2009

Three Clovers Designs letters only!


Happy Friday Eve!! Hope everyone is having a great week! I'm only working three days this week. I LOVE short work weeks. :) Tomorrow is Friday already. YAY! With today being Thursday, that means it's time for a new challenge from Kerry over at Three Clovers Designs. This weeks challenge is to use only letters on the front of your card. No words! I had to think about that one for a bit, and then I remembered that The Cutting Cafe' has these awesome letter shaped cards! AND, I have a friend that wants a baby card for her daughter that is expecting, and she's having a boy. Voila! I have the theme for my letter card!

I used this adorable Sitting Alvin from Magnolia-licious along with a Magnolia quilt. I cut just a small piece off the quilt to use on the card. The original stamp size was too big for this card. I don't see where the quilt is currently avaiable, but if you're interested, please email Diana about it. If you love Magnolia stamps, you have to check out the selection available at Magnolia-licious! Diana has the largest on line selection in North America! She also sells Copic marker sets that were created especially for the Magnolia stamps! Speaking of which, I used to color my stamps. The papers are digi, and cardstock is Bazzill.
Thanks for stopping by to see me today. Please visit Three Clovers Designs to see what the rest of the awesome Inspiration team came up with for the challenge. Then we'd love it if you would grab your paper and glue and join us in the fun! Enjoy the rest of your day!! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment