Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Christmas Train and Tree Layout


Have you been by Custom Crops this week? Several of the designer have new files posted. All of the new files now post on Monday mornings so I will admit that CC is one of my Monday stops. I love to see what everyone has created.

One of my latest CC designs is a double page layout using Christmas Noel and Plantin Schoolbook and features this amazing tree and train. I am very pleased with how this layout came out.

In addition to the train, which is just stinkin' cute, I am really impressed with the tree ornaments on Christmas Noel. I especially like the long ornament which is detailed. I was afraid that my cricut would not do well with the small details but I put in a new blade and it went smoothly. There is a lot to be said for a shape blade and a new mat in the world of cricutting!

Click on the Custom Crops blinkie to the left and you will find the article which includes directions and the cut file for this project listed under my name. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment