i ♥ watching movies. on DVD or cinema, does not matter at all.
this is a common hobby that i do without realizing that doing often could caused empty wallet. lol.
some of the tickets are from Indonesia (my home country) which i went everytime i had holiday off from my university.
some are from Thailand because i went there quite sometime whenever i have short term holiday. but most of the tickets are from GSC in Penang, Malaysia because i moved here to finish my university.
the seats that took most of the time are The Twin Seat.
which most of the time costs RM24 (Rp.66rb) for both person. (i always went with my BF).
sometimes i brought along Kinder Joy Chocolate from the snack corner outside of the cinema, sometimes i also bought little snacks from the cinema food stand but ONLY sometimes.
I don't spend much money on snacks from Penang Cinema because honestly they are NOTHING interesting to buy.
In Indonesia i would have buy Nachos with Extra Cheese or in Thailand i would have buy Butter Cheese Popcorn, but in Penang there aren't anything much at all. :[
since i'm bored, i'm going to list some of the movies i have watched this year.
(in no partical order or sequences of the dates).
- Bangkok Dangerous
- Underworld 3
- He's just not that into you
- 21 (nice movie ^^)
- Bedtime Stories
- Knowing (my BF hated it)
- Ghosts of girlfriends past
- The Final Destination 3
- Dragonball Evolution
- Fast & Furious 4
- G.I Joe : Rise of the Cobra
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (WOW)
- The Spirit
- I Love You, Beth Cooper
- Madagascar Escape 2 (i always lovee the penguins, they are the funniest!)
- The X Files
- Deep In The Jungle
- Quantum of Solace (YEAAHH!!)
- My Best Friends Girlfriend
- Drag Me To Hell (one of my fav thriller movie this year)
- The Uninvited (best thriller movie i watched this year!)
- Changeling (oh so touching, i wish she ever found her son back)
- Street Fighter : Chun Li
- The Proposal
- The Strangers
- Coming Soon
- District 9 (WOW this movie is very different, me & my BF love it)
- Seven Pounds
- Imagine That
- Public Enemies (my fav movie this year. total awesome!)
- Eagle Eye (this could be my BF's fav movie this year)
- Star Trek
- Blood : The Last Vampire (plaiin & boring)
- Max Payne (wow dominated by hot girls, i really like it)
- Twilight (of courseeeeeeee my fav!!)
- Ugly Truth
- Journey to the centre of the Earth
- 17 Again (zac efron is overrated, he's not that hot, really)
- A Perfect Getaway
- G-Force (i dont know, i found it boring -.-)
- X-Men Origins
- Tropic Thunder
- Ong Bak 2
- The Transporter (Jason Statham is a total hottie!)
- Transformer 2 (overrated.. lol)
- Night At The Museum
- Harry Potter 6 (of course, i'm a fan)
- The Orphan
- Iron Man (overrateed)
- Get Married (lucuuu hahaa)
- Ayat-Ayat Cinta
- Virgin 2 (hmmm..)
- Laskar Pelangi
- Radit & Jani (my fav indonesians movie ever!!)
- Speed Racer
- National Treasures 2
- Pantastic 4
- Pulau Hantu
- Water Horse
- Horton Hears a Who (quite funny)
- Harry Potter 5 (of coursee!)
- (a thai movie.. can't type here)
- Day The Earth Stood Still
- Body Lies (leonardo dicaprio is the best actor out there, he magically turn the movie to be good)
poll.. what's your fav movie this year????