Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Orders I'm working on right this moment....

I'm leaving for Napa Valley tomorrow, but I'll still be shipping all remaining made to orders and custom orders tomorrow. I'll be back briefly for one day, this Sunday (September 27th), and will ship any custom or ready to ship pieces that are purchased from now until then. New made to orders will ship after I return the first week in October.

I should have these custom orders finished and listed tomorrow:
1. ashleyvernette
2. heatherpants
3. bel143
4. BarellaS.
5. HauteOffthePress
6. MariaF
7. zoyichka

I'm going to try to finish more while we are in Napa Valley the next few days and I'll post updates here.

Also this week, I'll be dropping new lovely pieces off to The English Dept. in Portland and the new San Antonio Bella Bridesmaid. Contact those locations for details.
Thank you so much for your patience!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment