Friday, May 13, 2011

Peggy Loves Vintage and she loves Happy Mail Too!


Happy Friday everyone! Hope you've had a wonderful day and that you're ready to enjoy a fantastic weekend. I know I sure am!!! The sun was shining today and the temp is perfect right around 80. YAY! And then we're getting a cold front that's going to come through and it's going to drop into the 50's. They're even talking about having a little snow the beginning of next week. This is so typical of spring in Reno!! Oh well...the good days are outnumbering the cooler/stormy ones. So I'm enjoying it!    So onto my card....I chose this adorable image from Peggy Loves Vintage Collection of Cuties CD.  I thought he would look perfect on a "happy mail" card holding his gigantic red pencil!  So that's exactly where I put him. I printed him out on Bazzill paper and then cut him out using Nesties.


If you haven't tried using one of Peggy's images on a card, you're missing out! She has images to suit everone's tastes!! And it's so easy to make a fantastic card very quickly! Along with my main image, I used a ticket stamp from Whimsy (got it from Bunny Zoe's Crafts) and a Grunge Postcard stamp from Lili of the Valley. The corners are from an ancient Cuttlebug set that I've had for years and the DP's are from Nitwit Collections Live and Learn set. That yummy ribbon is from Stamp and Create, and it's topped off with a button from my stash and a bow made with some bakers twine.  Oh, and of course all the panels are machine stitched.  :0)


I put another postcard and ticket on the inside as well. The ticket on the inside says "hello". LOVE these tickets!! I just can't get enough of them!! LOL!  So that's it for me today. Please be sure and visit Peggy over at her etsy shop, her web site, and also her blog! She loooooooves to give away free vintage images! If you're not already following her, then click on that little follow button on her blog so you don't miss out on any of the freebies!  Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment