Friday, May 27, 2011

Peggy Loves Vintage "what's cookin'?"


Hey everyone! I'm sooooo glad it's Friday! And a 3 day weekend in the States as well! WOOHOO!!  The weather isn't going to be very nice (they're even talking snow for Sunday morning), so I'm planning on staying inside and getting some crafting done. My card today features another adorable vintage image from Peggy Loves Vintage.  All her images are so great for making a fabulous card quickly!  I printed her on Bazzill cardstock and cut her out from the background.  She's popped up from a circle Nestie. The DP's are from Nitwit Collections.


I paired her up with a sentiment from The Cutting Cafe set called What's Cooking. I love using Regina's sentiements with Peggy's images. For the horizontal panel, I used a Martha Stewart border punch, and then edged the vertical panel with some beautiful lace from Bunny Zoe's Crafts. That big beautiful bow was made with May Arts Silk ribbon from Stamp and Create, and the charm is from my stash, so I have no idea where I got it from


A slightly angled pic to help show some of the dimension of the card. Plus it gives you a little glimpse of the inside which is decorated to complement the card front. So that's it for my card today. Please visit Peggy Loves Vintage to see the thousands and thousands of vintage images that Peggy has available. Don't forget to visit her blog and sign up to follow her. She loves to give away free images! Thanks so much for visiting me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment