Sunday, September 26, 2010

IT''S MERIENDA TIME, IT'S MAC & CHEEZ TIME

Lucky Me, one of the most loved brands in pancit canton in the Philippines has made launched two new products - Baked Mac and Mac & Cheese. Of the two, I simply love Mac & Cheese.

Merienda time is oftentimes characterized by the quick cook pancit canton but with the new addition to Lucky Me's family, it sure became even tastier. Mac & Cheese is definitely doing wonders for me. Though a tad higher in price than the regular noodles(Price is around PHP 14-15), it simply is a good buy with its nice smell, great feel in the mouth and its good taste. I for myself would not expect a macaroni and cheese done in just minutes. Lucky Me has successfully branched out of it regular pasta/noodle genre and it is gaining a lot of popularity from people.

All I can say is I love Mac & Cheese. Congrats Lucky Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment