Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Little Red Riding Hood Layout with Cut File


I was a day late in posting this week's Custom Crops project - Hey There Little Red Riding Hood.  Custom Crops challenged us to use the Jubilee cartidge.  While I have done cute house cards and layouts with Jubilee, I wanted to use something a little different for the challenge.  Then I found the tree and grass cut!  Forest.  And who is in the forest?  That wolf waiting for Little Red Riding Hood!


LRRH was created using Everyday Paper Dolls and the wolf is from Create a Critter!  I also used George for a circle and the photo mats and letters.  The cut file as well as detailed instructions are available by clicking the Custom Crops blinkie in the left column. 


This was a really fun layout and I hope that you too are able to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment