Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life's A Beach Gecko In the Sun


Guess what I FINALLY purchased??  The Life's A Beach cartridge!  I don't know why I had not purchased this little cutie sooner because it is loaded with adorable cuts!  My first Life's A Beach card features this adorable print Gecko heading off to the beach. 


I love the paper that I used to cut the gecko, but sadly now it is all gone. It is from the same set as the orange background paper and the light blue paper on which the gecko is crawling.  The phrase "fun in the sun" was cut with Bazzill cardstock, and it is on the matching phrase function with the Gecko.


Life's a beach also had some super-cute multi cuts for borders and such.  I just couldn't resist adding these four little geckos as an inside border.  I matted them on rust Bazzill cardstock which is flanked by the orange print from the front.


I finished the card by adding green and orange flowers and a double layer of ribbon.  I used my favorite pens to do a bit of doodling and voila - a cute Gecko in the sun card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment