Monday, April 26, 2010

Bee Happy with the BBTB2 BLOG HOP and BLOG CANDY


Don't worry, Bee happy - it's a Bitten By the Bug 2 Monday with the April Blog Hop!!  How great is that?   The Monday Blog Hop is enough to chase away all of your Monday blues.  If you are following the blog hop you probably arrived here from Margie's blog, if not, you may want to start the at the beginning of the Blog Hop at BBTB2 (after you read my post and register for my great blog candy, of course!). 


This week's challenge cut is the Bee from the Sentimentals cartridge.  I made a sweet little yellow and black bee, with a yellow and green shadow cut.  I matted the bee with pop dots onto a label cut also from Sentimentals.  I trimmed the label with flowers because the bee must have been searching for pollen.  Silly Bee.


I added more ribbon and flowers to the bottom of portion of the card and topped the ribbon with the phrase Bee happy.  There is also a sneaky little bee hiding behind the ribbon. 

Did I mention that there would be blog candy??? Oh indeed there IS blog candy.  I have a new, unopened Mother's Day mini cartridge in need of a home!  I will be drawing a winner on Saturday from the comments on this blog post.  So before you hop along, be sure to leave a comment!!!!


So, you have read the post? Yes.  You have left a comment below? Yes.  Okay then, that means it is time for you to hop along to the next stop on the blog hop.  Your next stop is at the blog of the FABULOUS Heather.  I love Heather!  She is super person as well as a super wonderful paper crafter!!  Have a great visit at Heather's blog!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment