Monday, April 19, 2010

April Showers for Hello Kitty


Happy Monday!  It is a BBTB2 Monday and we have seven new Design Team members!!  Have you already been by the BBTB2 blog and checked out all of the amazing cards and layouts???  WOW, WOW, WOW!
This week's challenge cut is the little three flower card on the From My Kitchen cartridge.  I used the flower card and added two folds to each side, inserting it through the foundation card (a recipe card from FMK) so that it creates a panoramic card. 



I used HELLO KITTY to create the center section of my card, matted on a label from Sentimentals.   Kitty has her umbrella out because we are still having April Showers. The tag at the top of the card says April Showers, as if we had any doubts.  But what happens when we get April showers?  Yes!  May flowers!  See the three cute little button flowers growing in the rain?
 

And because I might want to actually add a note and sign this card, I made Kitty into a card.  The Hello Kitty section is the only part of this card that opens.  Cute, huh?

 Please do click the BBTB2 link in my left column if you have not already been by there today.  Also please leave a comment so that our new DT members will feel welcome and loved (they are ALL awesome designers). 

And finally, if you have not already visited my new sister blog, Busy with the Cricky Cake, please click the link in right column.  I am having so much fun with the Cricut Cake machine and I am enjoying sharing my adventures.

I will be back tomorrow with a new project for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment