Friday, April 23, 2010

Ice Cream Cone Treat Box with Sweet Treats


You know how we all have cartridges that are not fully appeciated and used? For me one of those is Sweet Treats. I love the cakes, pies, ice cream, etc. cuts on ST, but I confess that I have only just begun to use the multitude of available cuts. In fact, I had never made of the Sweet Treat treat boxes.

My favorite ice cream cone is strawberry ice cream.  So of course I had to make the strawberry ice cream cone treat box.  In real life I would not top the strawberry cone with chocolate, but the drippy chocolate look wonderful on this cone.  I also like that this cone is topped with a strawberry.


I used the DCWV Sweet stack to cut the treat box elements.  In addition to the ice cream cone and the box cut I also used Sweet paper for the box cut trims (see the box sides in photo number one).  I did add touches of pink bazzill cardstock (scalloped trim on the sides) and green bazzill cardstock (the strawberry leaves).  I completed the treat box by adding ribbon handle.  The ribbon was threaded through the holes on the sides of the treat box and knotted on the inside of the box.

Just think how cute the birthday cake treat box would be for a special birthday!!  I may have to make the B-day box next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment