Tuesday, April 20, 2010

♥ I Need MAC Suggestions? ♥


hello lovelies^^ how are youu? I hope everything's good~~
I'm still on my exam week but my next exam is not until next week so I can relax for now^^

I'm thinking of going shopping either today or tomorrow so Imma need some of your help^^

1. should i stick with my MAC Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation or shoid i try the Studio Sculpt?
now my MSF is been great for me. been using them for more than year now. love the dewy finish & the NC35 match me perfectly but I'm thinking of trying the Studio Sculpt caz I've heard  many rave about them. it's said that they also gives dewy finish just like MSF but is a more heavy coverage. so anyone? suggest me?


2. Mineralize SkinFinish Natural or  Mineralize SkinFinish?
I'm not really sure the differences between these two but all I want is a nice powder that can set my foundation flawlessly^^ help?



3. Eye Kohl or Fluidline?
not sure which one bests. I want some good liner that lasts long and that can smudge/blends nicely to make a smokey eyes look^^ yes, I'll be getting them in BLACK. any suggestions?


4. Studio Finish Concelear or Studio Sculpt Concelear or Select Cover-Up Concelear or Select MoistureCover Concelear?
last time i got the  MAC Studio Touch-Up Stick, I didn't like them very much and they don't blend easily.
so all I need is a blendable concelear that will conceal my dark under eyes & some blemishes?
recommend me anything?


thanks for the suggestions!


love.love ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment