Saturday, January 16, 2010

You warm my heart!

Hi everyone! Hope you're enjoying the weekend. I'm coming down with whatever hubby has had for the past couple weeks. I thought I was going to get lucky, but I guess not. So I'm going to post this and then head off to bed to try and get lots of rest. I am soooo glad I bought two of these adorable snowman stamps from Whippersnapper! (one is included in my blog candy HERE) I stamped him and then colored him with Copic markers. I just think he's beyond sweet. LOL! So if you like him and haven't signed up for my blog candy yet, what are you waiting for? *smiles*

recipe:
paper - Basic Grey and Bazzill cardstock
stamped image - Whippersnapper Designs
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic markers for coloring
Tools: Cricut Expression, Winter Woodland cart for snowflake, Bow Easy
misc: silk ribbon, charm, Kaiser half backed pearls, Angel Wings Shimmerz on the ground snow
Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and don't forget to sign up for my blog candy! Hope to see you back again soon! hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment