Friday, January 15, 2010

Four corners of the Twigs & Honey studio

It's a modest little space...
I guess I never really blogged my studio in its entirety, huh? It's about time. :) I am constantly reorganizing, rearranging, and de-cluttering it. It's a perpetual work in progress. Since it isn't huge, I really have to maximize the space. See more in my Flickr folder.


studio2


studio6


My raised table for building pieces. I like to stand more than sit. It's better for your b-u-t-t. Hey... I'm not getting any younger.


studio7


studio10


Little Ann Wood Handmade birds poking around like Where's Waldo.


studio15


studio11


Oh, glorious fabric... I like pinks and all shades of white. Can you tell?


studio13


studio14


Sometimes... I stray from whites and pinks...


studio17


Wedding photo... Flufflife art.... Ann Wood bird.


studio20


My hubby painted this vanity table the shabby chic pink for me. Craftpaca birds making an appearance.


studio21


studio24


studio23


studio25


I hope you had fun touring the Twigs & Honey space. See more HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment