Sunday, January 31, 2010

Big Blog Candy Winner!!!!!!!!

Ok ladies, I have gone through, eliminated all double posts, and discounted posts after 11:59 pm last night. And I have a winner!!! Are you excited??!! I sure am!! Ok, here we go....from Random.org, here's what came up....


True Random Number ServiceRandom Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

96
Timestamp: 2010-01-31 20:27:42 UTC


Ok....now to go count! LOL! I'll be right back.....

Drum roll please....... THE WINNER IS........

Pam L!!!!


Pam L. said...
400 Followers! amazing. I am thrilled with my 66!LOL! I can't even imagine that many! Congrats.That tells me that you are already giving to your readers by posting your wonderful cards and projects. Thanks for sharing your talent and sweet personality with us!It's so generous of you to offer all of these wonderful crafting goodies!
Hugs,
Pam

January 11, 2010 4:34 PM

CONGRATS PAM!!!! Please email me your address so I can get all your goodies out to you. Also, please go over to The Cutting Cafe' and pick out which stamp set you would like to have, and then go to Peggy Loves Vintage and pick out your three sets of cut outs that you would like, and let me know!

A huge thank you to everyone that played along. Thank you so much for all your kind words and support! You are appreciated more than you will EVER know!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! Big hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment