Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blog Candy - Blog Candy - Blog Candy!!!!

This blog candy closed at 11:59 pm PST on 01/30/10. Thank you so much for all your kind words and support!! Best of luck to all of you!!! I will be announcing the winner sometime today! HUGS!!!




I am going to attempt to keep this at the top until the blog candy is over. :)
Please scroll down for newer posts

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I have recently reached two huge milestones on my blog. First, I now have over 150,000 hits. Second, I have reached over 400 followers. I'm still amazed!! And it's time I showed how much I appreciate your visits, your friendship, and your wonderful support! You give me joy with each visit and comment, so now it's time for me to give back to you! This blog candy will remain open until 11:59 PM on Jan 30th. Please leave a comment on this post before that time, and I will pick a winner on Sunday, January 31st via random.org. I would greatly appreciate you spreading the word by either posting this on your blog, or putting it on your sidebar, but having a blog is not a requirement to win. I will ship anywhere, so please be sure and enter. One entry per person, please! Here is what you will win:

1 pkg of 3-d Dots dimensional squares
1 adhesive pickup 2" x 2"
1 pkg Valentine Epoxy Stickers by Samantha Walker
1 pkg Valentine epoxy stickers by Phrase Cafe
1 pkg Valentine 3-d stickers by Cloud 9
1 pkg Easter Metal Style stickers
2 bottles of stickles (one each - copper and platinum)
1 Zig squeeze and roll 2 way glue
1 Copic marker E47
1 pkg Basic Grey glazed brads Granola
1 pkg assorted charms
1 DCWV 8" x 8" Citrus stack paper
1 Martha Stewart Border Punch - lace heart
1 set of stamps from Our Craft Lounge - Pat the Dog
1 Whipper Snapper snowman stamp
1 stamp from Wags 'n Whiskers - He Loves Me (donated by Lacey with Stamp and Create)
1 Magnolia stamp - Cupid Tilda
3 sets of cut outs from Peggy Loves Vintage (donated by Peggy from Peggy Loves Vintage)
A stamp set of your choice from The Cutting Cafe'
One of my handmade cards

Please be sure I have a way to contact you if your email is not attached to your blogger account or if you're commenting as misc! You will probably not remember to check back on January 31st, and I'd HATE to have you lose out if you're the winner!
Again, thank you so much for all your wonderful support and friendship! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Good luck! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment