Thursday, August 27, 2009

Three Clovers Thursday challenge - use a photo

Happy Friday Eve everyone!!! We're definitely on the downhill slide now! I'm sooooo ready for tomorrow. And next weekend is a three day weekend for me! YAY!!!!! Thursday means it time to reveal the new challenge from Kerry over at Three Clovers Designs. This week, she asked us to use a photo on our card. Boy did I struggle with this one. I'm telling you I stressed over it. I had no idea what the heck I was going to do. I NEVER use photo's on my cards. So I looked and I looked. Thought about old photo's and doing a distressed type of thing. NAH...didn't like it. Then I found this cute little picture of my grandson Ben that I just took about two weeks ago. When I saw this picture, I immediately had the entire card planned out in my head.
Be sure to read the inside too!!
So...whatcha think? Did I at least make you giggle? I truly, truly, truly love making funny or punny cards. The papers were all from my scrap bin, so I'm not sure. I do know the goldish color cardstock and the yellow polka dot paper I used on the front are from PTI. I cut the scalloped front out with my Cricut. Lots of machine stitching and another pretty silk bow. (Oh my....I used the same color on my card I posted last night. OOPS!) LOL! The sentiments are by me and computer generated. I hope you like it. Please be sure and go check out what the rest of the Inspiration Team came up with over at Three Clovers. There's no doubt you are in for a real treat with these amazingly talented ladies! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and I hope to see you again soon!!! HUGS!
ALMOST FORGOT!!!! Here's the winner of the blog candy from the Trick-n-Treats Blog Hop!!
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:39
megline said...
Very beautiful...and the boo card what a great idea. I love also the colors that you use.
August 21, 2009 7:09 AM
A big congrats megline!!! Please send me your address so I can get your goodies out to you!! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment