Monday, August 31, 2009

Bitten By The Bug new challenge and blog hop with candy!

Hi everyone! Sure hope you had a wonderful weekend! They never last long enough for me, how about you?? Well, at least we're adding some fun to your Monday blues by having a blog hop for Bitten By The Bug today! YAY! That means that not only do you get to feast your eyes on all the new projects of the talented BBTB designers, you also get a bunch of chances to win some yummy blog candy! YAY!!! The new challenge this week was to use the ribbon cut from the Paper Pups cartridge. I don't know if it's because it's fair time, or what. But all I could think of was putting it on an animal. LOL! This cow from Paper Dolls Dress Up is one of my very favorite Cricut cuts, and I haven't used it yet this year. So I decided to combine the two of them since this cow is defintely cute enough to win first place in a contest! I put it together with the tree and grass cuts from ZooBalloo with my Design Software.
So now onto the blog candy. Leave me a comment on this post by midnight Friday night, and I'll pick one winner via Random.org Up for grabs is a fun package of Rob and Bob Studio 3d stickers, some beautiful Basic Grey rubons, some pretty clear tags, and a Cuttlebug cut and emboss set, Treetops.
Ok, if you got here via the amazingly talented Kazan, then you're on the right track! After you leave your comment here, then continue on to see the fabulous work by Michele Kovak. Michele is the last stop on the blog hop, and I promise you're in for a wonderful treat! Be sure to take some time to look at all of Michele's wonderful work. Thanks so much for joining in on our blog hop today, and hope to see you back again soon! Don't forget to check back on Saturday to see if you won! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment